Emergency Pet Care
Existing clients can call on an emergency basis during normal office hours M-F 7am-6pm, Saturday 8am-12pm
What constitutes a pet emergency?
1. Unconsciousness or severe disorientation
2. Heat stress or heatstroke
3. Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn't stop
4. Inability to urinate or pass feces (stool), or obvious pain associated with urinating or passing stool
5. Choking, difficulty breathing rapid heart rate or nonstop coughing and gagging
6. Seizures and/or staggering
7. You suspect or know your pet has eaten something poisonous (such as antifreeze, xylitol, chocolate, rodent poison, etc.)
8. Fractured bones, severe lameness or inability to move leg(s)
9. Injuries to your pet's eye(s)
10. Severe vomiting or diarrhea
If your pet is having an emergency during our normal hours make sure to call ahead so we can be ready and administer the care your pet needs as soon as you arrive.
If your pet ATE something poisonous call the Pet Poison Helpline (855) 764-7661
Call: (855) 764-7661
3600 American Boulevard W., Suite 725
Bloomington, MN 55431
Call: (309) 663-1414
612 IAA Dr.
Bloomington, IL 61701
After Hours - Please contact one of the following.
1008 W Hazelwood Drive
Urbana, IL 61802
118 Greenwood Ave.
Bloomington, IL 61704
1800 N Sterling Avenue
Peoria, IL 61604